I feel like it was just yesterday that she was a teeny tiny little thing.
And now she is officially a toddler.
Eloise is a delight these days. She's also a handful. Her latest trick is dragging toys or books next to the couch, stacking them up, and then using them to climb up onto the furniture or over the gates. The other day, I turned my back for a second and she CLIMBED INTO THE DISHWASHER. She is like a little monkey!
Eloise's hair continues to grow at an alarming rate. We finally had to get it cut.
She has quite the bed head first thing in the morning, as evidenced by the way she looked today, as she ate her birthday breakfast of blueberries.
I am so lucky to have you, sweet baby girl. Every day you bring me joy.
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Eloise!
Happy birthday cutie!!
Happy Birthday to my beloved Eloise! I can't believe what a big girl you are. I can't wait to see you - soon. Love and kisses, Grandmom
Post a Comment