I can’t believe Eloise is 11 months old already. I know I say that every month, but it’s true. It’s pretty hard to get pictures of her these days since she is constantly on the move. She is quite adventurous. It’s not enough for her to walk; now she wants to run and climb. The other day she climbed into a baby seat, stood up, and fell out and cracked her head. She also likes to climb into her wagon, stand up, and rock back and forth while giggling madly. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of bumps and bruises in her future.
Her hair is growing like a weed, and I still haven’t been able to bring myself to get it cut.
The other day we got some snow, so Michaela and Rod made a (half) snowman. Eloise just observed.
No comments:
Post a Comment