Michaela was pretty sad tonight since Kaylie, her cousin, moved away this past summer. The girls usually go trick-or-treating together, and right before it was time to leave, it hit her how much she really missed her. Once we got started she had a a lot of fun, and we ended up running into some friends and she stayed with them for the rest of the night.
(She was dressed as Sharpay from High School Musical, just in case you are not up on the latest little girl craze!)
We started the night by having dinner at the diner where Rod's mom works, and then we drove to my dad's house to go trick-or-treating in his neighborhood. He lives in the same house where I grew up, and it is a much better trick-or-treating neighborhood than where we live. My friends and I used to go power trick-or-treating for hours in that very neighborhood! It was nice because we got to stop to see the people I know from when I lived there.
All in all, it was a great night.
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Cutest lobster EVER!
Post a Comment