Eloise is quite the mobile baby these days. She's not crawling yet, but she will roll all the way across the living room. I guess that means it's time to start babyproofing!
There was an exciting development this past week. Eloise started sleeping through the night when she was 8 weeks old, which made us very lucky parents. Well, when she hit 5 months, she started waking up, and she was really cranky, which is unusual for her. I kept wondering what happened to my happy-go-lucky super sleeper. Well the other day I noticed something - she had a teeny tooth poking through her gums! A day or two later another one popped up, so now she has two teeth. They're still very small, but now that they're through the gums, she has gone back to sleeping well.
I tried to get a picture, but they're hard to see so I stole an idea from my friend Monica. Watch this video to see the super roller girl and stay tuned to hear Eloise's teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Addie never used rolling as a mode of transportation, so cute to see Eloise all over the place :)
Post a Comment