After her bath, I brush it down completely flat, and she looks like a baby with totally normal hair. It always makes me laugh because while her hair may look normal, she looks so unlike herself when it is all flat.
I am noticing that when I brush it down flat, it is starting to get long enough to be in her eyes. I'm not ready to trim it just yet, so I decided to try alternative hairstyles, such as a side part. Unfortunately she looked like an old man with a bad comb over. Or like Donald Trump.
I had to take a lot of pictures to get exactly the shots I wanted and eventually she rolled her eyes at me, undoubtedly thinking, "no more pictures, crazy milk lady."
Her hair, which was almost black at birth, has lightened quite a bit. I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures, but there are definitely some light brown, almost blond streaks.
Despite the fact that I brush it down flat, it puffs up as it dries, and no matter how flat it is at bedtime, it always sticks straight up by morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment