Wednesday, November 28, 2007

28 Weeks

Everything is still going really well. I’m 28 weeks now which means just 12 weeks to go. Sometimes it still seems so far away, and other times I think it’s right around the corner. Now that the cold weather is here, February seems a lot closer – much more than it did back in the summer. Now I'm starting to get a little worried about all the stuff we still have to get done.

The biggest noteworthy item is just my growing size. My belly is getting bigger every day, and as the bean grows, she’s getting stronger and more coordinated which means kicks that take my breath away.

My belly button is still an innie, but Rod pointed out the other day that he can now see the back of it because it’s not as deep as it used to be, so there may be an outie in my future.

Here’s a new picture of the belly:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: