Tuesday, October 30, 2007

24 Weeks

Everything is going really well. The bean is quite the acrobat, and now she is big enough that her movements are visible from the outside. Rod and Michaela like to watch as my belly twitches and jerks.

I feel really good, but by the end of the day I get really tired. I was telling someone the other day that being exhausted while pregnant is not like any other exhaustion that I've ever felt. Usually if I'm tired, I can just power through it, but this is like I literally run out of gas. I get to a certain point and no amount of willpower can get me through it and I collapse on the couch for the day. This is usually around 8:30 or so. I'm quite the party animal.

Here is a belly picture from today. Compare this to the one at 19 weeks and you can see that the bean is definitely growing!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at your belly! you look great!!!

:) :) :)

--Monica