We discovered that the very best baby toy of all was a large empty box.
We had Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant, which was very nice, but since one of the best parts about the meal is the leftovers, my mom had prepared a whole feast ahead of time which we then had on Friday, and then again on Saturday. I think I am actually all Thanksgiving-ed out. Eloise was very happy at my mom's, where she played with some antique baby toys. She also got to use the same rocking chair that belonged to my sister and me when we were small, and a tiny rocking chair that belonged to my mom's husband's mother (Eloise's great-grandmother).
My mom also has a dog, and Spencer was happy to let Eloise poke him in the nose.
We all had a lovely time.
1 comment:
What beautiful girls you two have!!! I'm an old friend of Rodney's and he gave me your blog site so i could keep up with the girls growing up. I saw that you spent Thanksgiving in Virginia. What part?? We live in the Virginia Beach area. Small world. Your pictures look great and you'll have one FULLY walking anytime now!
Take care,
Kym (Jones) Mister
Post a Comment