Our big ultrasound is in 6 days. This is when they do a detailed anatomy scan to check the heart, take a bunch of measurements, and make sure everything is the right size and in the right place. It’s also when they can (usually) tell if it’s a girl or a boy. I really do not want to know, but Rod is adamant about finding out.
We briefly toyed with the idea of him finding out but keeping it a secret from me, but in the spirit of compromise (and considering I’ve called basically all of the shots so far!) there is a good chance I’ll be finding out along with him next week.
A lot of women with kids talk about how they always knew the gender because of some gut feeling, but I have to say that I have no idea at all. If the old wives are right, I’m having a girl, because every one of the silly prediction methods points to girl, but I did have one dream that it was a boy.
I guess we’ll know in 6 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment